Winters in Colorado can be cold. A properly installed furnace in your home will keep it warm and comfortable even on the coldest of winter days. Even though you might have a top of the line furnace, it is important to keep up with regular maintenance to ensure that it will work properly when needed the most.
We know how frustrating it is when your heat does not work when you need it, which is why we offer maintenance services on most major furnace brands. Our maintenance service includes a yearly check up on your furnace and any repairs that might be necessary. We want to make sure you have the peace of mind knowing your furnace will work when the cold weather comes.
What Is Included In Furnace Maintenance?
- Check thermostat operation
- Check, clean, and adjust automatic controls
- Perform safety checks on high limit and gas controls
- Check gas combustion and adjust for maximum efficiency
- Inspect and clean flame sensor/check thermocouple
- Visually inspect heat exchanger
- Check flue for proper draft operation
- Check blower and/or belt for proper tension, alignment and wear
- Check blower wheel cleanliness (disassembly/removal extra if additional cleaning is required)
- Test carbon monoxide in supply air
- Lubricate as needed
- Replace air filter